Tuesday, April 20, 2010

school

OK well school is very close to ending and I would just like to let everyone know since i'm one of two graduating seniors in this class. Don't graduate. This is awful, everyone says its going to be great but I along with my roommates don't understand what all the hype is. Why on earth would anyone want to leave college? This has been by far the best time of my life and I know almost all of my friends feel the same way. This week has started off and is continuing until Thursday night to be the hell week of the semester. Every college kid knows this week. Every teacher has every paper and project due in a few day span so you spend countless hours in the library and staying up all ridiculous hours of the night doing work. Currently i'm very nervous because i'm about to hand in my senior research paper for my senior seminar and that paper alone determines whether or not I graduate. I've basically lived in the library over the past week attempting to get this thing done and have neglected all other classes, sorry professor G! Well its about time for me to get back to the library and keep working. Word to the younger people, DO NOT RUSH COLLEGE! Enjoy every minute you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment