Monday, March 22, 2010

We're BACK

So its been a while since the last post but thats due to senior year getting pretty crazy. Also i won't lie I made my password so good that I could not remember it. Last week was spring break which was, depending on where you were, great or terrible. I personally went to Michigan State University and partied every night and ruined my friend for a week during law school and it was great. Other members of LDX went to there actual homes to spend time with family and friends. The lacrosse players were forced to stay at school by themselves and suffer the boredom of an empty campus as well as hurricane type weather conditions. To get everyone caught up on sports we started intramural hockey the day before spring break and as expected we were terrible. We lost 9-1 but none of us play hockey so it was expected. This is the first week back from break so we have 3 games upcoming and I will keep you posted on how we fair as well as stories from over the break. Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment